BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:12:12 -0500
Ken Follet opiates:

>In a message dated 97-11-07 00:31:45 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>> When you meditate, think of me communing with the ancient colony of
>>  ground hogs in the basement.
>
>We have a franchise idea brewing here and Apple employees
>are in the habit of loudly discussing the business plans while riding on
>crowded subway cars. We want to do our part for tourism in NYC.

We have a Jobs to do.  Is this why my Macintosh hasn't arrived yet?  You
sent it by subway?  This is the land of sprawl; no stinkin' mass transit
subway gonna get here....what a Jack Schitt-way to send something.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                               from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                       - Bullwinkle J. Moose