BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:13:26 -0500
"A great poet, a really great poet, is the most unpoetical of all creatures.
But inferior poets are absolutely fascinating.(they) live the poetry (they)
cannot write."
Oscar Wilde (From A Hearbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, Dave Eggers)

Ken,
Check this site out for your vachalization of the Congo.

http://www.archive.org/details/congo_librivox

Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004