BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:22:11 -0500
 >>I think most of NPS standards have been
developed outside of the corporate bullying of manufacturers.  (Comments
please.)  <<

Over the past couple decades I have co-authored one Brief and
contributed to 3 or 4 of them. I have gotten to know some of the good
folks at NPS-HPS like Kay Weeks and Chuck Fisher. The Brief on
substitute siding was revised heavily due to pressure from the siding
industry. On my own porch preservation Brief the section on plastic foam
and vinyl materials was edited and watered down, though just a bit.

John (wears boxers) Leeke

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>