BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JIM HICKS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:01:01 -0400
Over looked factor - as an old cliff climber it is well known that going up
is always easier than going down. 95% of accidents happen after the climb up
and you are coming down. It's hard to see past your legs etc. With us alta
kakas our pot guts also.
Same thing with steps - of any config.
--
Jim Hicks