BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:06:42 -0400
This weekend my realtor (old hse kinda guy) told about seeing construction
at Canal Pointe (yacht club community down by the river).  On one particular
house the rafters just "kinda sorta" got close to the ridge pole, so they
just drove in a bunch of extra spikes!  We knot talkin' spec houses here,
nbrhood of  $250-500K.   My c1903 floors may roll, pitch, and yaw a little;
but the ridge held together when Jan's tornadoes passed within 1/2 block.

Arkie Cuz