BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:58:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/99 1:09:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You had to recruit somebody to counter little old me?

Michael,

Ha! Caught in the act of sedition! Though a few of us expert in jpeg
manipulation I confess some BP'rs don't feel equal to your technical
brilliance, so we lowly conspirators are encouraging the introduction of a
ringer for balanced inquiry of things chemical and highly esoteric. As long
as neither of you bites ears the dialogue of scientific titans may prove
educational, if not equally entertaining. Hopefully we will all at least
learn the proper words, if not always understand the meanings. :-)

][<en