BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"vgernet.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:17:42 -0500
Hey Bruce I guess it's been about 32 years since I've seen you, but it's
good to see your well and kicking. Yes, your right , Robinson and Carpenter,
but east side of Ithaca? Boy , memory is a funny thing. I wonder if we could
get Richard Pieper to pipe up, seeing as he wrote Ithaca Then and Now a
photo history of Ithaca ctb