BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:57:24 -0400
Friends, I'm behind this 100%...
I don't usually send "chain letters" but I thought  the beautiful irony of
using the electronic medium to message the masses was just too good to pass
up   ;)
Send it on if you can....

Peace out, as my kid used to say...

deb