BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:45:02 -0600
I thought you guys and been disavowed and cast into the darkness!

We miss you!  (A lot!)

-jc

ps

Here in the darkness with other outcasts you may find you have more in
common with conservative Democrats than those who have usurped the
leadership of your party.  Come over here by the fire.  Have a cup of
coffee.  Pay no attention to the leadership of my party either.  Let us
talk of  justice, freedom, liberty, generosity, local government, lofty
goals, lofty ideals, virtue, responsibility, social and economic
mobility, equal opportunity, and all the other fine things we agree on.