BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:22:46 EST
 -----Original Message-----

John, The Museum of the American Indian is exactly that: a building within a
building. It's in the Old Customs House near Battery Park. Unfortunately they
lost some beautiful rooms by doing that. There is a walkable passage left on
the outside of the "inner envelope" to allow access to maintenance of the
original windows etc.
You may want to contact the Smithsonian on that one. One of the firms that
worked on this building is Ehrenkranz, and if you like I could try to get
some useful names for you. But then you probably already have the contacts.