BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 15:00:46 -0500
After seeing both sides of the island (the "sad" and "historic" sides), I
would say all the buildings are historic and worthy of preservation --
especially those that are sitting on landfill.

Wasn't this news last year?  Or is this "new" news?  I'm so confused now
that I've left New York for the greener pastures of the Midwest...

Barbara