BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:13:38 -0700
John,  That was "Barbara Fritchie," with the old grey head.  John
Masefield's was "The Old Man and the Sea."

"Friends, Romans, country men, lend me your ears.  I come to bury Caesar,
not to praise him.  The good men do is oft intered with their bones, but
the evil they do lives after them."  Willie Shakespeare.  I never thought
of that as a poem, but I guess it could be.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT