BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
GWI out MHS in <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guaranteeing the preservation of heart and myth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:07:33 -0400
John C. writes:
>>But what we may really
need is to have a craftsman who ie. repairs wood and paints it, talk
through his thoughts to a maintenance person or other and have the
maintenance person or other  try his hand at the task under direction.
<<

This is exactly what I have been trying to do with my Practical Restoration
Report series, workshops and training services over the past 15 years --
bring my hands-on
experience to bear where it will do the most good. The Managing Maintenance
report helps with maintenance theory and practical organization; and the
other titles provide specific details on methods, materials, techniques,
etc., for windows, exterior woodwork, columns, gutters, etc. Learn more at
www.HistoricHomeWorks.com

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand
by pen and thought best words are wrought