BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:40:41 EST
The following is from my stonemasons journal...
Tough on the road

The two 17 yr old girls took hits off their  new glass pipe as M tv and
Ludicrous blare  sexy rap songs on the box ;
 They lounge curvaceously in their 'teddys" and silken  briefs; uncaring that
they expose their most intimate parts; while they comb washed hair;
and paint their toe nails silver and pink...stoned and bored they  wait for
nothing ;
in the perfect Florida weather....
hoping perhaps  the dishes will do themselves.

Outside the pool shimmers an aqua blue under sun and palm trees
 Its  8 am and "their men" have been at work with me for over an hour when I
stopped by  their Florida condo to retrieve a storage key one of the  men had
left there .

I know these young women;
They are cute ; sexy and naive as they come ;
They answer the door  with sweet southern drawls, barefoot and always almost
naked without asking who is there.
A big  no no .
About a month ago I came by and found the door unlocked ;
 T. V blaring with rap songs and both girls asleep..butt naked
arm in arm on the couch .; it was 7 am ;

 I retrieved what I wanted (some paper work ) without waking them;
Twenty years earlier and my eye would have feasted on the scene like a French
boudoir painter; with me as Rodin holding  hammer and hot chisel  ;   .
..now ..with a young daughter ...I find myself in father role with these
young men; and women.and it drives me crazy.

I called a counseling session  and lit into these ;. Handsome young rocka
-billys  who work hard , drive  fast,and are most  casual '  about their
group  intimacy.
They like to take the bohemian  high ground that they are poets and
construction artists but
Basically admit  they keep the women to cook and clean and have sex with.
Sound familiar?
As a veteran of woodstock and a fellow traveler of one of the most sexual
liberating periods in human history I knew what these 20 year olds were
talking about.
At their age was it not I ; who  lived in a rustic tee pee with two 16 yr old
run aways; talked revolution;and wrote brilliant manifestos over wine and
love making?
and now here I was in an older man shoes playing the conservative boss and
damp blanket as  I searched for words of reprimand.....

I narrowed my focus and explained
Yes the apartment condo is theirs ; but as I pay for it ;  I expect the place
to be clean ; and free of dope. I want to be able to come there without the
panty show or the pot smoke ;capeesh?
What they do behind the closed doors ;I don't care  ;
right now they are on probation; well; at least the pantys and pot are
 ....any more pot and the girls go back to the Alabama hills from which they
came.;

The problem now is   Mardi Gras is in full swing  and the whole coast from
Pensacola to N'Orleans is rocking and reveling in the sexual shimmy towards
"fat" tuesday.;
Masked women and men  are flaunting it everywhere ;
 I feel like the grinch in a Fellenni movie; the fat guy who gets hit with
the spit balls; trying to keep order in the class while outside  Mussolini
stands on a tottering economy giving the  comforting news that  our glorious
panzer divisions are about to liberate Iraq at any hour ..
..God help me...the boys( a pick up crew)
 now  talk about enlisting in the Marines in what they believe will be
desert demo racing in Humvees".and their girls think life will be normal if
an atomic bomb goes off .......There used to be a bald  character with some
hair behind the ears  in the old Laurel and Hardy movies who used to slap his
 own face and tear his hair   in frustration  trying to make sence on how he
got mixed up with  hairbrains;
 If life mimics theater ; then Im next in line for that role
 Life on the road      signed Pyrate