BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:05:35 -0400

>     *"Being There"*

Excellent movie.

>     *We also have fresh wild salmon available out of the car trunk of
>     a friendly Indian.*

I'll go for the salmon. Do they include the heads? When I lived on the
reservation in Oregon, working as cook, we had fresh salmon always.
There was no limit on the amount of salmon the Native Americans were
allowed to catch.

>     *clinic at their own expense instead of waiting 14 months here for
>     a CAT scan for prostate cancer diagnosis as the rest of us have to.*

Today I was told I can get inexpensive dental work in Poland... I might
just do that. Last time around they did not kill me.

>     ** *Of course the real news of today, Thursday, is that the (I
>     just can't say "our") Provincial Government just laid off most of
>     the staff of the great historic site *

Here the pols only treat the staff like crap until they get fed up and
leave for parts North... such as BIlly McMillan soon to leave Historic
Richmondtown. His father is credited with having founded the place.
Billy can be credited with having kept the buildings historically true.

>     *All thought of leaving or creating monuments for the future is gone.*

Sound like Russia.

>     *Immediately the Federal government stepped in and said they would
>     insure that the trestles are rebuilt, already beginning the
>     organization of a fund raising campaign, while nothing is being
>     said by them about help for the residents of the little sawmill
>     town who lost everything.   More than the smoke stinks here right
>     now.*

Ouch!

][<