BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:40:51 -0500
Sorry guys.  Seats were center all right...but there was no further one
could get from the stage.  It did not seem likely that I would make it
down to the lobby, figure out a clever way to phrase the saluting the
pinheads and return to my perch in the allotted time.  But I did think
of you.

It was a great show.  GK seemed just enough off his stride to appear
very warm and human.  Its a small theatre, so even from the nose bleed
section one had a great view.  Did they broadcast the bit about
auctioning off pieces of the old stage set?  I better send them a copy
of the New Orleans Charter and tell them to treat them archeeetectruarl
remants with the proper respect!

Dinner was good too...went to a Kurdish Restaurant...how about that,
right in the middle of the metropolitan area built on the back of white
bread, we got cosmopolitan springing up all over the place.  Food was
good, company was good...wish you were there.

And that's all I have to say about that.

-jc