BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:42:45 -0500
John,
That reminds me.  After my Father passed away, we kids were all at the house
dividing stuff up.  Eventually we got to the Fraternity paddle with the
skull and cross bones burned into the blade.  My youngest brother held it up
and then all eyes fell to me.  It rests as part of an alter at my home.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004