BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:45:33 -0800
Leland, In the mid seventies we had folks with PhD degrees applying for
jobs as housekeepers at the hospital where I worked.  I had a high school
diploma and was working as an OR tech.  Taught me a few things about the
value of education.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT