BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:51:52 EDT
Drew,

For your pest problems I suggest you contact Mr. Wagner. The Japanese have had
him in consulting on their monkee problems and I understand he recently was in
China helping them with their bird problems, and ate squab as a result. Jack,
formerly a specialty roofer in Georgetown, DC, now seems to be in the network
of exotic pest control. He also used to broker animated movie cells, owning
most of _Yellow Submarine_. Even if he can't help on the raccoon front he can
at least tell one hell of a story.

As for our raccoon problem on the LI South Shore -- one night I hit one with
the van, threw it in the back & brought it home. It was a bit dazed and could
not get out of the yard for about a week. One night I heard a noise out back
and when I turned on the light there were 15 raccoons, stunned by the sudden
glare, looking at me from the picnic table area... seems they like to
socialize. After a blight of distemper the population dropped and we hardly
see them any more. You might also consider spraying your garden with Bobcat
urine.

Mr. Jack Wagner
Bird Barrier
300 Calvert Avenue