BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:05:46 -0500
John -

I will check the mortar - there is one interior spot upstairs that has both
new and old section exposure inside the house.  As I mentioned earlier, I
believe the age difference between the two sections to be small.  I don't
recall seeing anything in the abstract to lead me to believe otherwise.

And Ohio isn't that far away, considering where some of these other folks
live!

- Pam