BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:45:20 -0400
The Little Red Lighthouse, a wonderful book I remember from my childhood
chronicles how this light developed an inferiority complex because of the
big bridge above but that its light proved needed even though its size was
now dwarfed by the great bridge.  Supposed to build confidence in the little
tikes I guess.  I mostly remember wondering how a lighthouse could have
thoughts and feelings, something that still troubles me.  I'll chalk it up
to a structural lack of imagination.  You can contact the Parks Department
historian who can tell you more and the kid's book should still be
available.

Mark