BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:49:12 -0600
Sometimes our legal system is an embarrassment.  There is no excuse for
mistreating a friend, nor to compound it by failing to recognize that
one has mistreated a friend.  It doesn't work between people any better
than nations.  Most of my friends have at one time or another
mistreated me, or been mistreated by me...the relationship survives
because we forgive and make earnest attempts at correction.

I am greatful that our Canadian friends have been so very tolerant of
us.  I hope we earn it.  I have of late been distressed by our
inability to develop a similar relationship with Mexico.  It is time.