BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:49:27 EDT
Intruding Dual Sex Changes

I'm really getting tired of the world intruding with off-topic news. Heard on
non-NPR radio this AM that a heterosexual couple is switching places with
each having a concurrent sex change. Are these friends of the Village Idiot?
Does this mean the VI has been posting price lists to other e-lists besides
BP? Next thing you know the VI will be recommending switching modern-historic
and historic-modern buildings as the NEW horizon of urban planning. I think
this is all an anarchist plot on the part of the Village Idiot to make us
think he is sane. Ha ha ha... he should be sent back to New Orleans to eat
chocolate covered Formosan termites!

][<en