BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:15:13 -0500
>How about "The Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos" ?
How about this oddity recently forwarded to me . . .

Lisa

The British book-trade magazine, the Bookseller, has for more than 20  years run
a competition to find the oddest book title of the year. This year's awards have
just been announced.