BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:05:14 -0500
Godfather is Al Novick.  I 'll have to get the facts straight next time
I see him.  Jeese, I meant Richard Morris Hunt the guy that was arguably
the founder of the AIA and architect for many fancy mansions in Newport
as well as the Biltmore and was the first American to graduate L'ecole
de Beaux Art.  His dad was Jonathan Hunt who graduated Dartmouth in
1907, Phi Beta Kappa.  He practiced law in Brattleboro and was captain
of the Vermont Artillery and a member of the House of Representatives.
Best,
Leland