BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:06:52 EDT
I have (a wife who has) a house in the Vineyard.  It was a beautiful center
hall colonial of the early 1770's, unfortunately "caped" (and almost
murdered) in the 1950's by an alky ad-man refugee from NY.

For a rear shed roof addition, I want to add two round or octagonal windows
to the >very blank side walls to help light the >very dark rooms.

The easy call is an Anderson window, but the Anderson's my wife bought in
another location really look plastic - even though they're wood.   Am I just
being a nit-picking purist, or is there another alternative?  All windows are
now wood, painted white.

Sign me,  Sasha Wate
NYC