BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cagnetta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:05:04 -0400
I must have missed something from a previous day, because i cannot belive
discussions to toss off lurkers.  Most of us cannot afford the luxury of
dialog via the internet, yet we appreciate those who are willing to put up
their ideas and comments for all of us to peruse.  In a perfect world
everyone would participate, and I am far from perfect in this world.

A fly on the wall,

Rob Cagnetta