BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 06:47:46 -0700
Disturbingly inequitable. Last Thursday evening we had a bomb scare at
our local High School. With the increased tension of the monthly
massacre parents are understandably nervous. This was the school where
my son went last year and where he has many friends. My first question
was if my son had been visiting his friends in the school that day. The
calm tone of my informant on Friday evening lead me to accurately assume
the bomb had not realized its full intelligence. It was reported to me
that it was reported in a conversation at the local pet store by the
mother of the manager, who works at the school, that as the local buses
rolled in on Friday morning that they had like two curious children on
them. I'm not sure if they were budding Goths, or simply had unsociable
parents that did not get the word. The buses coming in from the more
distant community, distant enough to have their own school system but
mandated by law to bus, where overnight gossip from our locals does not
seem to travel, were full of children.
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease