BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:24:10 EDT
My Dear Deb,

I have indeed had BK fries lately, and don't care for them, no matter what
their
ad campaign says.  The onion rings aren't getting any better, either.  And
their new logo is even worse than the old one.   Congrats to the good
citizens of the Seatbelts Fastened State for having the good sense to avoid
Squareburgers.
Anybody know whatever happened to McD's plan to grow square tomatoes? I
assume it was laughed off the planet with New Coke.

And to think I was once called, in these very cyberpages, an epicure. Hah!

Ralph