BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 08:16:37 -0700
> Heavey, dude.  But the history is suspect.  Bowie was young enough to be
> Boone's lost ofspring...or did I miss the point?  Wooowa that's subtle!
>
> -jc

John,

You did not miss the point, you are exactly right on the point, and if I may take
another stab at it, the point is what I thought as a child/innocent were my
ancestral roots, the idealized version that would as easily confuse relationships
between people, Bowie to Boone, vs. the reality that is something of a let down
into the vulgar, plain and blasphemous. I suppose the only thing it has to do with
histo presto is my wondering if the "I kilt a bar" tree remains intact. So this
week on the radio I hear about a guy that paints paintings of words, like the
backside of the Hollywood sign, an iconic histo presto landmark, and the tracing
of shepherdin' Spaniards across the southwest, or was it California, by looking at
depictions of naked ladies long ago carved into the bark of aspen trees, with
associated word poems. I am curious how to preserve an aspen tree as we certainly
did not do so well with the elms.

As to Ralph wondering what brought me to this point, hell if I know. I'm going
with the flow. Most of these things I wake up around 2 AM and suddenly have to
write them down.

][<en