BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:55:53 -0500
Re: Heidi's "I think the prep work took about twice as long as the paint work."

I don't doubt it.  Add to that the cost of incidental carpentry
repairs, and I'd be curious how 100% increase in paint cost impacts
the total job cost.  Another measure is the cost per square foot for
the painting operation vs the paint coverage cost.

>Re: "Benjamin Moore... 5 years ago...touch up... paint looks
almost as fresh as when it was first applied."

I'll file that thought away.  Thanks.  Would be good to see empirical
side-by-side comparison of this Schreuder stuff.