BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:35:37 -0400
In a message dated 9/14/2003 8:35:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> The GIRL will come to the FATHER then, who at this very moment will have some very important business to attend and will disappear until the problem will be resolved by itself
> somehow.

Yes, indeed.  Very important to help our good friend Mr. MetHistory remove wax and roast kitty parts from his window screens right now.  Can't possibly wait another minute, honey, or entire structural system will become unstable, roof will leak, etc.  He realizes value of all our advice and promises to invite us all (including kids) to visit him for 4th of July week on DFI next year.  You know best, anyway.  I'd only screw things up. The dog ate my homework.

Ralph