BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Tegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:43:10 -0700
Hey-- I am prodding for a Work party. Isn't there some deserving wreck
of a built thing at a lovely spot  where you all could meet halfway
and have a go at it? With your Tools. Play when it's too dark to work?
A bullamanka-hey-these-folks-know- what-they're-doing-O-Rama!

hands-on impresario
Tegel  Design +  Planning