BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:24:03 EST
City cowboy is a fixture on West 44 and 8th ;he was there way before 911and
he is licensed by the city much as in the same way a subway musician is .
When I was enjoying the view from the rigs off the side of the Pan Am ;
(local 1 NYC and 52 Chicago)I would pass (Richard) the city cowboy on my morning
comminute from Hells Kitchen. Richard would play the crowd; and for the most
part was a daytime fixture; just after 911 when the city was trying to get back
on its feet ;
 there was a couple of news video guys shooting the city cowboy . I was in my
hard hat and carharts  on  when I had a microphone pushed into my
face...asked for some comment and ,and they half expecting some homophobic remark between
the opposite images before them, I   merely   commented  Well   the Mayor
"wants the city to get back to Normal"   ....City cowboy was most offended ..

another street scene I recall about the same time ; there were two gay men
strolling in front of me kissing and holding hands; coming the opposite way were
two street walkers with amazing cleavage also also holding hands ; when the
couples passed each other the men turned and said to one another "Did you get a
load of that?

Well I just heard a splash out by my two foot pond and I think i know who
fell in; got to run Py