BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:05:08 -0500
Cp,
  Clearly you are the one up early!  Or you haven't gone to bed.  I
start work at 5:30 am EST, but my office is in the house, so I can enjoy
the kids by 7:30, before they walk to the bus.  We all share a large
work/study room with cathedral ceiling and small library off to the
side, with views of Connecticut farm land all around.  It is grey and
wet outside, the oaks tilt there gothic heads in wait for the fog to
dissipate.  The sun and moon rise over West Rock Ridge, where three
judges hid from the British, and the light is always spiritually
uplifting.
What are your surroundings like?
Best,
Leland