BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:53:39 -0700
I think Mr. Pike must have visited the Deerfield, Mass. area some years
back.  There was a house there right beside I-91 painted in just such a
scheme, but with the addition of large pink squares--maybe he just hasn't
gotten to the squares yet.   It is my understanding that this house was
also painted in response to some project or other that was rejected.  The
house has since been moved and painted white.  Too bad as it was a reliable
landmark that couldn't be missed.

For all I know maybe Mr. Pike lived in Deerfield and has since moved south.
Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT