BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 08:51:50 EDT
If you hadn't listened to us, and installed the sheetrock, you could use the
sheetrock to absorb the moisture in the basement and remove the gyp board,
wring it out, then reinstall it again.  Or better, yet, just leave it sitting
on the floor and let it soak up the water.

Since you claim to have bought a hygrometer and read Consumer Reports, you
must be smarter than you've led us to believe.  Either that, or those of us
who just read CR are not as smart as we think we are.

Looking forward to you next misadventure in homeownership (there are reasons
why some people live out their dreary lives in apartments--ever consider
moving to NYC?), I remain,

Ralph