BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:57:48 -0600
Marvin and Andersen deny paternity.  Allied's web site indicates that
they make vynl and aluminum sliders, not wood.

A small project will get me off my butt and over to Home Depot today to
look at windows, I will look again for something similar.  If one of
the grey haired employees is around I will seek their council.  (As if
my hair were locks of flaxen.)

-jc