BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:28:16 -0400
From Maine to Oregon, we seem to cover the US pretty well, and
now-and-again Australia, too, but just thought I'd second Rudy's
invitations to BPers to visit us in the Midwest. Ann Arbor is always
welcoming to y'all; just give me fair warning, and my house is open for
a sleepover. My husband understands, and in fact, we share this quirk.
We even learn stuff from our visitors.

Rudy, we are still studying our attic framing, and trying to figure our
how our "original" beams may have been salvaged from on old (in 1843)
barn to construct our new (in 1843) house. We may never know where that
barn sat, but it's intriguing to think that a myth of the house may have
been dispelled.

Hello, Mary Tegel! I've never been to Oregon...one of these days,
perhaps, I'll get there.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
v 734.663.5888