BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:26:26 -0500
Rudy,

That is one special house.  How does the air circulate through the tubes?
(Same question for Cuyler's rock wall - what "pumps" the air up and down
while cooling or heating?)  On another note, wasn't it someone on this list
that quoted someone as saying, "More great architecture has been destroyed
in the name of energy efficiency than any other means."
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004