BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:38:56 -0400
][<en -

You don't think the fairly peaceable time was helped by your sweetheart of
a dog, named Monster?  I remember walking him one night about 11 PM with a
long leash.  When there were passers by, I'd say, "Here, Monster."  The
pedestrians would walk faster.  Good thing they couldn't see what he'd done
to his teeth over the years from gnawing on rocks and logs!!

- Pam

05/31/98 02:10:02 PM ----------

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Ellis Island/ lost boys

We lived in a railroad flat above OTB for five years and other than
the crazy naked lady across the hall insisting that her bottle of Vitalis
was
my bottle of Vitalis, and one attempt at a knifing one night, things were
fairly peaceable.--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836