BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: \"That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:50:28 -0500
>Corkscrew? You babes are really hoity toity

Hoity toity? Hardly. Not on my salary. But considering the two acres of
vines on my land (including the ones that don't appear to be growing, but
not counting the wild vines strangling my trees), I think the Boone's Farm
screwtops would self-destruct if they got within a few hundred yards of my
house...

bamh.