BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:36:14 EDT
My, my, my, aren't we deprived.  Comes back from Italy where he had to
translate between tears, and now tells us this tearjerker story about icky
Cape Cod cape windows.  So the 70's adman wasn't Rosario Candela, huh?

All ragging aside, try Kolbe and Kolbe; they have some reasonably
decent-looking wood windows and aren't ridiculously expensive; you might also
try Weathershield.

I don't suppose your inquiry would be related to your recent issuance of an
invoice for NYAC, would it?

And is your transformation from Double Hung to Sasha Waite related to
conspicuous consumption in Carbonara land?

Ralph