BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The Tora Bora caves of the preservation movement.
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:26:22 EST
Let me just say thank-you to those that responded (even in silence) to the
death of
a colleague and fellow stonemason from the Cathedral
The demons in ones mind and or the reasoning one must make to take ones life
seems so out of character to all that we can give.and do while we are alive..
.but you just don't know until you are there.
..the poor souls who jumped from the WTC knew they were to die
yet chose jumping (compared to burning alive)
 in a way I support their choice of freedom

Taking ones life is about being free;
 however it is a one way conversation
and it is only focused on one person (ego) and that is yourself....
the most important thing in therapy  is giving yourself choice.

St.John after checking with friends on the scene in NYC it seems the South
Crossing was the area that burned.....
.never finished (i.e St. John the Unfinished)
it served as a overstocked gift shop with years of make do wiring done by
part time staff....
The bad news was it contained some priceless French tapestries from
Gobbliens(sp)
an incredible peace table,
and a huge model of the Cathedral (1890) as it would look when complete  and
most of all an photo archival of all the stone masons and countless
sculpture..
....St. John Is to the Upper west side and above the park
 as the WTC is to downtown....a real shock ...but the main Cathedral and its
glass is all ok Best Michael