BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:15:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/2000 3:02:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< NYC taxi driver saying:

 "If your driver have nothing interesting to say to you, maybe because you
 have nothing interesting to say to him."

Gee, I always thought it was "If your driver have nothing to say to you, it
is because he does not speak your language or have any idea where it is you
want to go or how to take you there for less than fifty dollars and I never
heard of the the Brooklyn Bridge and I don't go to Brooklyn.

Twybil