BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:21:43 -0800
Ralph,  Of course I haven't told you about all the things I have unearthed
while packing up at our house for the move here.  All the stuff that I put
away, "right where I'll know where it is."  It has been an adventure,
almost as much of one as going through this place, and we were only there
12 years.  Ruth

At 12:51 PM -0500 3/12/03, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 3/12/2003 11:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ralph,  The trick to finding a lost object is THINKING.  Well, I've thought
about it a lot, and looked for it a lot, too, but evidently not in the
right place. Yet. Think about what you were doing when you put it away. I
was trying to think of where to hide it where he wouldn't find it Picture
it in your mind. 4 black wires about 1' long each, with funny connectors on
each end.  This will
usually bring an image of where you put it. So far, no good. I did this
with a kid at
school who couldn't find his jacket, asked him when he last had it, what he
was doing, where he went, etc. I do this with Mrs. Ralph and the Little
Ralphs too, and usually it works; it usually even works for me, and I can't
figure out what is different about this time.  Unless there was an
underwater landslide or something.  A few minutes he came to me with an
astonished look on his face to tell me he had found his jacket.  My
grandmother taught me to look for things and she did a good job. My mother
taught me the same thing, but something isn't working right this time.  I
figure it will come to me at some oddball moment when I'm not thinking
about it.  Either that or the damn things will turn up in 20 years (or 6
months) with Willow the missing hamster. Ruth  Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT