BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 18:09:11 -0700
Hey, old buddy, old pal,  I've got just the job for you!!!!!  You can park
your truck anywhere you like on the 80+ acres, leave your tools where ever
you like and they'll be there when you return--if Dad doesn't take them to
his room, and we don't care how much mess you make as long as you fix our
gol' durn foundation.  Come on up!!!!!!! Just don't let the silence scare
you. Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT