BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 00:44:01 EST
per chance to dream..wot a moon...does this happen to you..
..just returned from a trip to Yosemite...where a party of ten yr. olds had
captured Uncle Mike ;yours truly,and had to be resucued by swat teams( no
kidding) when we all yelled for help with our Davy Crockett hats on..
..seems like Jack the Ripper took his "olidays" a few miles from where Uncle
Mike and the ten yr olds were camping..and un be knowst to uncle Mike..search
teams in full camo/metal jacket and face paint...were looking...for bodies
and bad guys and stumbled on us  in our re enactment of the Donner
party(ghost stories by campfire) anyway fortunately my half sister who is no
light weight when pressed ; "splained " it to the rescue leader who after
removing the 45 from my head ( I was telling ghost stories; but seen through
a sniper scope I was meanacing kids....splained it to the C/O .who made us
break camp and return to the main lodge kids in tow.; I had by now consumed
all the emergency ginger ale to calm my blythe spirit; and considering the
tension in "the valley" when they did indeed find bodies; decided we best
partake for the sane world of San fransisco.
.and then.having read no newspappers let alone tube ..to come home and find
our glorious luftwaffe pounding away in the Balkans.(more restoration?).
and now vlad the impaler; is holding 3 of our guys for shishka bob;
 I mean wot a full moon..
.there was one brief sanity however; deep in the Southern Arizona desert
(South of Brisbee )  we spotted a mobile radio truck in camo; the occupants
broadcast nightly over a station  dealing in nothing but UFO and big
foot/bird phenonomen..with call ins all over the country....alas...... I knew
we could find a bit of normalcy in a world gone mad.  Up to the elbows with
left over Girl scout cookies..Uncle Mike