BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:45:15 -0400
Oops, I just noticed that this reply went only to Jim, not to the list.  I know that you all are on the edges of your scaffolding/seats wondering how this turned out, so I'm forwarding it.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director         "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                  from some Cod?"
Districts Commission                          - With apologies to
[log in to unmask]                                 Bullwinkle Gee Moose