BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 08:55:21 -0600
I'm with you Ruth.  I don't get the strainer thing either.  Last house
and this one had big old garbage disposals in the sink...I don't much
care what gets shoved down there as long as I don't have to go in and
dig it out.  And I don't want to catch stuff in a strainer.  In the
last house there was a garbage disposal attached to the dishwasher too.
  I liked that.  I miss that.  Hopefully this dishwasher will break down
some day when I have some money, so I can replace it with one that has
a garbage disposal...or maybe the kids would like it.

-jc